Ashley Michelle Shelton, MPA, PA-C, ATCBoard-Certified Physician Assistant
Ashley Michelle Shelton, MPA, PA-C, ATC
Ashley assists in performing patient care in general orthopedics and sports medicine at Augusta Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists.
About Ashley Michelle Shelton, MPA, PA-C, ATC
Michelle is a board-certified physician assistant who graduated from Medical College of Georgia with a Masters of Physician Assistant degree.
Michelle graduated Cum Laude from University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Science in Education degree in Exercise and Sport Science with an emphasis in Athletic Training. During her undergraduate studies, she traveled abroad on medical missions, volunteered with local health clinics, and worked as an athletic trainer student for various sports teams at the University of Georgia.
Michelle worked as a Certified Athletic Trainer for local schools in the Augusta area prior to attending PA school. Michelle lives in Thomson, Georgia with her husband William and their dog Bella. Michelle enjoys spending time with family and friends, and loves to travel. Michelle is an avid Georgia Bulldog’s fan and loves to attend football games.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- Physician Assistant Degree: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Georgia Association of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association